WHAT IS BREAKTHROUGH COACHING?
Have you ever experienced something negative, traumatic or emotionally painful? Maybe this experience occurred recently or maybe it was long ago in your past, yet the emotions and thoughts associated with this experience continue to affect you.
These types of negative thoughts and emotions can be responsible for preventing you from achieving the quality of life you desire. Sometimes you may try to forget about them or keep yourself busy just so you don’t have to think about or feel the associated bad emotions. These negative emotions may include, but not limited to:
Anger • Anxiety • Guilt • Sadness • Frustration • Fear • Grief • Jealousy
Loneliness • Hurt • Embarrassment • Stress • Low Self Esteem
Time Line Therapy® is a process of active imagination which assists you to:
Let go of Negative Emotions from your past
Let go of Limiting Decisions from your past
Create your future the way you want it…NOW.
Breakthrough coaching available for:
Trauma or PTSD
Lack of Confidence
WHY IT’S SO EFFECTIVE
The mind is divided between the conscious and unconscious (or as some call it, the subconscious).
Our unconscious mind accounts for 90%. It is super powerful. It’s main job is to preserve and run our body. We don’t have to consciously think, heart beat, lungs breathe, cells divide and multiply. When you get a cut, your body heals it. When you’re pregnant, you don’t have to think - ok, today I need to grow my baby’s heart.Your mind and body know what it needs to do.
Your unconscious mind also organizes all of your memories. It’s where your beliefs, values and your behaviours reside.
Most people approach change by making a conscious effort. The conscious mind is 10% and is either working with or against the other 90% in the unconscious mind.
If you’re having trouble making a change, it’s often not about more effort, more willpower. There’s something in your unconscious mind - a negative emotion, a pattern of behaviour or a belief that’s not serving you anymore.
I use a number of tools, including hypnosis with my clients to make the changes they want at the unconscious level so that it’s easy, healthy and permanent.
WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
Have you ever zoned out while driving or watching a movie? That’s trance. It is a state of relaxation and heightened imagination. It is most often compared to daydreaming or very deep mediation. You are fully conscious, but you tune out most of the stimuli around you. You focus intently on the subject at hand, to the near exclusion of any other thought.
Your sense of safety and morality remain entrenched throughout the experience. A hypnotherapist can't get you to do anything you don't want to do.
It is very effective for accessing your own inner resources such as confidence, self worth, happiness, etc. making it easier to get through the everyday and meet your life goals.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
We’ll ask you some questions and do detailed personal history to discover not what you think - but HOW you think. We’ll get to the ROOT of the problem and all the strategies you have around it.
Unlike therapy where you can spend years talking about the problem, this is the ONLY time you’ll talk about it and only for about an hour.
And then we'll start to release stuff that’s keeping you stuck. We don’t park it, we dissolve it.
Unlike therapy or traditional life coaching, I use the most transformational tools that creates change at the neurological level.
It's fast, effective and fun.
Most of my clients report feeling so much better and seeing immediate results - often after the first or second session.
It's not like anything else out there.
I'm here to support you in living your most healthy, courageous life!
WHAT courage means to me:
Admitting what's not working, taking responsibility for it and doing something about it.
Having those really tough conversations with the people you love.
Putting yourself out there and starting to date again.
Leaving comfort and security in your work and starting over.
Doing what you need to take of YOU.