If you're an entrepreneur and you have no idea what to say when your prospective clients says, "I can't afford it", learn how to respond (in the moment) and overcome that and all of the other common objections.
HINT: THERE ARE ONLY 6
Most entrepreneurs I've talked to have told me that they don't know what to say when they get an objection so the conversation just ends.
Or worse, they say "what can you afford?" and end up discounting their price.
What will this course do for me?
- Conversions happen inside of conversations. No matter how much marketing you do or how much time and money you spend on it, if you don't know how to have a conversation and convert a lead into a paying client, you're wasting your effort.
- You will be prepared for what potential clients might say AND how to respond so that you know exactly what to say in the moment (and not after the call when you're sitting there thinking - that's what I should have said!)
- You will be able to easily answer any objection. Most people stop at "I can't afford it." or "I'll have to think about it." and the meeting ends. You've wasted your time and your potential client leaves without the solution they came for. Knowing what to say in those situations allows you to move forward. It's just a tiny speed bump and once you know what to say to get around it, you're well on your way to working together.
- You'll increase your closing ratio which is just sales speak for make you more money in less time! (Need I say more?)
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn what to say when they hear "I can't afford it." because it's not the end of the conversation. In fact, it's only the beginning! :)
- Anyone who wants more clients, make more money in less time and have way more fun doing it.
- Anyone who doesn't like sleezy, slimly, salesy sales tactics. (UGH!)
- Whether you're just starting out in your business or you've been at a while, everyone can benefit from learning how to respond to common objections.
Why This mini Course and why Elaine?
I'm not your typical sales person. I take a very different approach to sales. If you're anything like me, you think sales, UGH.
Or at least I used to - until I figured out my own approach.
I worked with high school students and teachers and I knew pretty quickly that any kind of sleezy, slimly sales tactics were not going to get me anywhere. Honestly I was relieved because it just wasn't my style.
I've worked in sales for the last 15 years and I've taken a number of different sales training programs from several rounds of intimidating video taped role playing sessions with seasoned sales trainers, to Sandler, Brian Tracy, Jeffrey Gitomer and Momentium (an online gamification sales training).
I've adapted what I've learned from all the years of experience in my previous business and what I've learned in selling my own coaching services for you in this course.
Because the truth is, 9 out of 10 businesses fail.
And yours shouldn't.
What is included in the course?
Video and PDF worksheets are included in this mini course to help you sharpen your sales saw, close more clients in less time, make more money and have way more fun doing it!
The buying process and what makes sales salesy - so you can avoid it.
Why people buy (and it's not the reason you think)
How to ask for the commitment to move forward
How to handle objections, especially the price one - without having to discount - EVER!
What to do if you don’t get the client right away and where to leave the conversation.
Bonus: An honest look at the common objection you get, the pattern and your money story.